[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - The Efforts of the [Wayfarers of Veeshan]

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:06 pm 
Officer

Seneschal Aldikar shouts, "Outlander! You've done it! The Kromrif invasion has been frustrated!"

Orionpax says, "It was not the efforts of Orionpax that you must thank Seneschal. It is to the efforts of the [Wayfarers of Veeshan] - a close ally to the Coldain - as well as mercenary friends, some who even turned on their faulty allegiance to the followers of Zek to aid the protection of Thurgadin."

Seneschal Aldikar says, "Oh? And who are these Wayfarers of Veeshan?"

Orionpax says, "A great [guild], perhaps as old as Colin Dain himself would have been had he had never made his sacrifice."

Seneschal Aldikar says, "And what about this guild?"

Orionpax says, "Every single member of the Wayfarers is truly an extraordinary soul. So closely knit and so warmly are they to other outlanders that they were able to summon the incredible forces that saved Thurgadin today. But perhaps you owe an extra special thank you to the [most unique] of such great individuals."

Seneschal Aldikar says, "And who are these most unique?"

Orionpax says, "I would not name them in any particular importance because all were crucial for the success of this decisive victory, so I would say in alphabetical order that they were [Allegretta], [Drexxell], and [Mytheria], as well as other [long missed friends]."

Seneschal Aldikar says, "Who is Allegretta?"

Orionpax says, "How can you not know her name? She is only our Fearless Leader. It was truly her leadership that layed out our forces in a way that we could easily tackle the invasive army. Her great wisdom was essential to reducing casualties and keeping our forces organized."

Seneschal Aldikar says, "Who is Drexxell?"

Orionpax says, "He is our 'not so little general.' He was the active voice to the forces at large. At a time when my voice was drowned out by the coming battle, Drexxell kept the forces organized and prepared to listen to all essential information. Prior to the invasion, he kept our forces in-line."

Seneschal Aldikar says, "Who is Mytheria?"

Orionpax says, "Tell Dain Frostweaver IV to remember her name for ages! She was the hero of the war! Not only was she the active voice that recruited so many outlanders to ensure the security of Thurgadin and Icewell Keep, but at the grimmest point of the invasion, she literally sent the evil spawns of Rallos Zek back to where they came from!!!"

Seneschal Aldikar says, "Indeed these are truly incredible individuals! And who are these long missed friends?"

Orionpax says, "Former Wayfarers of Veeshan or members of our guild that made a special trip from the farthest regions of Norrath and the Planes to aid the Wayfarers when they needed it most. Two you already owe a great deal too. One you will soon be indebted to. And one you should never forget the name. They are [Jaldak], [Kahmon], [Vaeuryte], and [Vasilia]."

Seneschal Aldikar says, "Who is Jaldak?"

Orionpax says, "Once a member of the Wayfarers of Veeshan, but for a while has been lost in the dark world of Azeroth. His return to Norrath has been greatly anticipated and his presence deeply missed. Look to him to rescue Thurgadin if the Kromrif dare invade again!"

Seneschal Aldikar says, "Ah, Kahmon. The name has already been written in the archives of the Dain."

Orionpax says, "That would not be surprising, Seneschal. He has rescued Thurgadin countless times in the past, and scared off a past invasion by the giants. His close relationship to the Dain makes it unsurprising that he would once again return to slay even the most powerful of giants. He engaged Narandi, and did not even bend a fender."

Seneschal Aldikar says, "Bend a fender? You outlanders use such strange language. And like Kahmon, Vaeuryte is a familiar name as well."

Orionpax says, "Indeed. He too made a special return from the nether regions of Azeroth to once again come to the aid of the Coldain. Although, unlike Jaldak, I believe his return to be short lived and more so for the sake of the Wayfarers of Veeshan than anything else. He truly went beyond the call of duty."

Seneschal Aldikar says, "And who is Vasilia?"

Orionpax says, "A great healer who sacrificed her life for the Coldain. She came from distances unknown to aid us in besting the Kromrif. As a close friend of mine, her presence brought up my spirits. It was truly great to see her again after so many winters!"

Seneschal Aldikar says, "Truly, Thurgadin and Icewell Keep are in all of your debts outlander. And we must personally thank those who came to our aid."

Orionpax says, "Aye, as do I. As our success would not have been possible if not for the sake of such fantastic individuals!"

Last edited by Orionpax on Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:09 am 
Guild Leader

I enjoyed your ability to tell the story :grin: So my hats off to you.....and I agree WoV is my first guild experience and a great one I have to admit. That being said I think you are a pretty good writer. :lol: :wink:

p.s. I liked the "Ring War" look forward to another :!:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:49 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0
An excellent capper to a great success story, Orion!

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:00 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

thanx orion it was a graet event and if you ever need a loud mouth to shout across pok let me know

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:50 am 
Officer

Don't thank me -this is OUR story not mine :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:56 pm 

Magelo: 0