[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Ok, we're back

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ok, we're back
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:58 pm 

Magelo: 0
The forum's back, reconfigured and not going away.

Registrations are also back online. PM me or email webmaster for details if you need them.

Post subject: Re: Ok, we're back
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:25 pm 
Guild Leader

Wow life has really been speeding by me lately... didn't realize it had been so long since I was last on the boards, glad it is back,running and I didn't have to freak out :P TY Freez/Lively for taking care of the forums...you still rock :)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:55 am 
Elder

Yaaay :)

Grandmaster all trade skills (300)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 am 
Guild Leader

hey Mal hope you are doing good!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 am 
Elder

Doing well here. Hope you are also doing well.

Grandmaster all trade skills (300)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:22 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Yayyy, good to see Lively on top of the forum and lots of people yayying. The group that yays together stays together :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:37 pm 
Guild Leader

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:09 pm 

after a brief down period, wayfarersofveeshan.com is back.
the name had expired for a time and i had to wait for icann to release it for sale. luckily it didnt get squatted on

wayfarersofveeshan.net is also secured, but its forum is offline at the moment.

anyway, i'm relieved that it's still intact after all this time

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:51 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Good job, Livo!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:32 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Wow, Lively, that's great. Are you going to use the Ragefire server? I am playing on there right now, and I can assure you that it's sooooo much fun, almost like the old days.

*waves at Allegretta*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:06 am 

I'm just glad I was able to preserve it. Squatters were circling during the downtime, getting ready to ransom it.

Dunno if I'll play, life's taken so many turns (almost all good ones) that leisure time is really limited.
If I do manage to get there, I'll check into Ragefire server

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:08 pm 
Elder

Hi Alley, Hope you are doing well.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:41 am 
Officer

Hey everyone. Hope all is going well. Glad to see boards back up, I'd worried they were gone. I don't get to play much of anything these days with a 16, 4, and 2 year old. We play sometimes but only stuff I can stop at a moment's notice.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:46 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Hey, Mal and Winde and Dorann and Livo - -

All is good here. Miss you guys :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:30 pm 

I miss you all too...but I think I miss being Tommy, Freezie, Fluffee, 'General' Livo and the others even more.

Those were good times that I'll always remember fondly.