[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Succession

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Succession
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm 

Magelo: 0
I'm pleased to announce that Windelyn has agreed to be the new guild leader for Wayfarers of Veeshan.

Today I passed along the yoke of leadership with the sincere wish that it weighs light on her shoulders.

The future of the guild in good hands.

Post subject: Re: Succession
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

:woot: Yeah Winde!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 am 
Officer

:woot: :chili: :heifer:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

wtg windelyn :woot:

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:37 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Grats, Winde. I know WoV is in good hands :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 am 
Elder

Congratulations, Windie. I know you will do a good job. :banana:

Grandmaster all trade skills (300)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

congrats!

A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm,waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm likeworship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease. -John Muir, naturalist, explorer, and writer (1838-1914)

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

¯\(º_o)/¯

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 pm 
Guild Leader

Thanks to you all...I by no means feel worthy or qualified to be GL.....but until things change I will do the best I can.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:56 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

congrats

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:24 am 
Wayfarer Herald

congratd windy I am willing to help you in any way i can and hope EVERYONE else will step forward to be of as much assistance as they canI am sure that as long as everyone steps up and pitches in under Wendelyns guidance the Wayfs can recover and be back up to our former strength.as i am positive that us wayfs still have a solid group of frends that will be willing to be of asssistance to us. if we ever need to call on them for help.
Rhen& Darc. hopefuly all of my current and recent computer issues will become a thing f the past soonand I can start seeing more of the wayfs in game soon

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Grats, Winde - let me know if I can help.