[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Avast!

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Avast!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 pm 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 0
Hello Wayfs and Friends!

I hope you're all well. And that at least a few of you remember me. :lol:

I was logging into the station patcher earlier today to play EQ2, and noticed that I mysteriously have a few days of time in EQ1. Client downloaded and logged in and chatted with Windelyn for a bit. :)

While I won't be renewing a subscription to EQ1 (heck, I could barely move around much less actually PLAY the game--the controls are just slightly different than what I use in EQ2) I will try to log in a few more times before that mystery time expires in hopes of chatting with some more of you!

I'll also try to be social on this here fine board again. Will (at the very least) post updated pics of our daughter. She'll be two in a few weeks!

After I sleep some, that is. Be well!

PS: Not sure what's up with my EQ2players-driven signature picture bar. My guild name is Wayfarers of Veeshan, and I'm level 82. I'm guessing the recent server merge made something screwy. :roll:

Gealaen Gaiamancer (EQ2 Warden & Tailor)
Thaentos (EQ2 Shadowknight & Carpenter)
Acade Spiritscribe (EQ2 Mystic & Sage)
Aegad Bottlebreaker (EQ2 Conjuror & Alchemist)
Tyraen Thornheart (EQ2 Ranger & Woodworker)
Ardra (EQ2 Wizard & Jeweler)
Sanwych Shortorder (EQ2 Ranger & Provisioner)

Post subject: Re: Avast!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:27 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Hey, Gealaen! It's always good to hear from old friends. Let's see some pix of that cute daughter. :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 am 
Officer

Hi!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:45 am 
Elder

Hiya, good to see you and glad everything is going good.

On the sig, try turning off auto-update for a day and do a manual update if that's possible in EQ2.
We had that trouble in 1 also.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:26 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Good to here from you Gealaen. It is great that you are doing so well and your daughter is two? Wow. Time flies fast and pretty soon you will be walking her down the isle. Hope to see you in game before your time expires on EQ1.

Windweyen - level 24 Ranger
Musickiller - level 20 Bard
Mordemonk - level 29 Monk
Mordewiz - level 18 Wizard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:02 pm 
Guild Leader

was nice chatting with you last night :)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:41 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Hi Geal good to hear from ya

A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm,waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm likeworship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease. -John Muir, naturalist, explorer, and writer (1838-1914)

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

¯\(º_o)/¯

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:11 pm 
Friend of WoV

Hello!

Yeah, so, I suck at getting back into EQ ... but at least I'll have an easier time of trying again now that it's F2P. Har! Of course, there's a new Game Update due out for EQ2 next week that'll probably catch my attention for a bit. Speaking of F2P--EQ2 is also F2P, so if you want to come check out the Wayfarer's of Veeshan on the UNREST server, be my guest!

I don't get to play EQ2 very much, either--because of something else that always ends up catching my attention. Amistica's and my daughter is 3 years (plus exactly one month, today) old. Those of you who remember my generally piratical nature will not be surprised to see her attire in the pic. :grin:

Attachments:
File comment: Arrr!
CLS ARRR.jpg
CLS ARRR.jpg [ 53.33 KiB | Viewed 1348 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:20 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
What a cutie :)

Every time I hear someone say "Arrrrr!" I think of you, Gealaen!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:24 pm 
Friend of WoV

Yup, she really is. And she loves when I play EQ2, especially when I'm in one of my houses. She says "want to see daddy's house". She also says "want to play with giants" when it's time to do daily missions in Iceshard Keep (instance of Kael in EQ2). Gotta teach her to read and use the keyboard, so that she can play, too!

Har! Thank you, Allegretta! Wait 'till I get to post an updated picture of Gealaen from EQ2. The avatar pic to the left is waaaaaaaaaaaa .... aaaaaaaaaaaaay out of date. And hardly piratish at all. I fixed that, earlier this year.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:19 pm 
Officer

Hi!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:27 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Aww she is a cutie Geal! good to hear from ya!

A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm,waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm likeworship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease. -John Muir, naturalist, explorer, and writer (1838-1914)

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

¯\(º_o)/¯

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm 
Guild Leader

She is sooo cute Gealaen.... and always good to see people past and present come visiting on the boards...hugs to u all

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:43 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

hi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:27 am 

Hi Geal, great to see ya'll are doin' well.