[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - I won't ask "What next!!!

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:04 pm 
Guild Leader

I was driving along...taking Ashlynn in for her check-up...when all of a sudden a 1 ton king cab...said she didn't see me.... hit me on the passenger side ...I tried to turn out of her way but she caught my front fender....(part of my door) and headlight...and I hit the steering wheel with my bad shoulder...had my seat belt on so not to bad just a little bruising....and Ashlynn was not injured at all in her toddler seat...she was a trooper through out the whole thing...she is 3 now mind u calling the EMTs her "boys" and asking all kind of questions....even through my pain I laughed at her and she got a few chuckles from the EMTs...now I am waiting on the ladies ins. to get me a rent a car :(...and watching it snow :).....just a magnet for good luck huh :P

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:19 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
Ouch( Hope your vehicle gets fixed soon and you dont get hit in the shoulder more.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:25 pm 
Guild Leader

lol ,me too Haams :)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Winde, if it weren't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any luck at all!

I'm glad you're both okay. Stay safe!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 am 
Elder

Glad you are both ok :!:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Winde, what more to say. I am glad you and Ash are ok. Best of luck getting her insurance to pay for your vehicle. You may have to get yours to pony up and then let them settle with her company.

Hoping to see you in game soon. Rest and relax that shoulder. "Doctor said whats the problem?" Paitent says "my shoulder hurts when I move it like this." Doctor says "well stop moving it that way." So stop hitting your shoulder :)

Windweyen - level 24 Ranger
Musickiller - level 20 Bard
Mordemonk - level 29 Monk
Mordewiz - level 18 Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:46 pm 
Guild Leader

I tried to avoid her hitting me ...but nothing doing and she was bigger than me :P....police report states it was her fault and she was issued a ticket...she even admitted she just didn't see me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm 

Wow, I'm glad it wasn't worse...could have been tragic

Heal up soon, Winde /hugs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:08 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Oh Winde, you're a trooper yourself! And I know how easy it
is to get down when life hands you some rotten bananas...but
I hope you can look on the bright side of this, which is that
two people lived to walk away from the accident. Everything
in life can be replaced except people.

I hope your shoulder heals soon, and that the Karma gods
decide that it's time for your to take an upswing onto the
"positive" side soon :)

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:58 pm 
Guild Leader

Y ty guys...and I have more to be thankful for than not believe me....trying to be positive...I am better at doing for others than being done for :P...if you know what I mean...I just have so much to do...sometimes I forget to count the goodness...and sometimes I guess we all need to be slowed down :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

sorry to hear but glad all are ok..hang in there

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:14 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Gahhhh, Winde, sorry about this bump in your shoulder...and your life. As Drexx said, you are a trooper - I can't imagine laughing at anything if that had happened to me.

However when the Universe says it's time to slow down and gives you a direct message like this, maybe you should slow down for a while. I had to or I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I like helping people too, but I had to learn to say no. I'm not doing too badly :P Try it...and do take care of yourself *hug*