[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Greetings!!

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Greetings!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:56 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I am so sorry for your losses, Winde. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:13 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
Will say a prayer for you and your girls.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:26 am 
Elder

I am sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:22 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

sorry to hear about your losses..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:00 pm 
Guild Leader

thanks to you guys, means a lot seeing your post...sometimes small acts of kindness can be the biggest...just a kind word can mean a lot.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:01 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

So sorry for your loss

A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm,waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm likeworship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease. -John Muir, naturalist, explorer, and writer (1838-1914)

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

¯\(º_o)/¯

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

so sorry to hear about your loss , wind
wishing you all the strength you need

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:59 pm 
Guild Leader

so no computer atm on Jessi's lap top dunno how long it will be til i get mine back from the computer geek :P hope you see this Kal will be back asap

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:38 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I was lookin for you this week lol.... Hopefully you will get your PC fixed up quick! It's been great seeing you in game! :grin:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:46 pm 
Guild Leader

hi everyone have my new computer with windows 8.1 so trying to get use to this...a lil different than what I had...but I will get there...sooner or later...hope all is well with everyone...hugs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:24 am 
Officer

Windows 8.1 wheeeeeeeee fun! I have a tablet running that and there are parts I love and others I hate. I think it works best if you have a touch screen.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:21 pm 
Officer

Hope you figure it out soon :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:26 pm 
Guild Leader

lol me too, but like Dorann said some things are great and others...not so much :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:40 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Howdy all, hope everyone is well.... :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:09 pm 
Guild Leader

Just cking in hope all is well with everyone ...just saying hi :banana: :chili: :lol: :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next