[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - I'm done

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I'm done
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

This morning I canceled all of my EQ accounts. I don't care for the direction that the game seems headed, it seems like more of a job than an escape.

I've really enjoyed getting to know most of you over the past 9 years or whatever and wish you all the best.

Take care.

Mike

Post subject: Re: I'm done
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:07 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
The whole point of playing a "game" is to have fun, and when it's no fun it's time to stop.

It's been a pleasure knowing you. We had some good times raiding with AR and aug hunting in Frostcrypt.

I wish you the best of luck :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:22 am 
Elder

Magelo: 0
I wish you the best in all your endeavors Adega, take care.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:02 pm 
Officer

Can I has your shoes? :wink: It's been a pleasure knowing you. Hopefully you can find another game, hobby, whatever that will give you the joy EQ once held for you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:13 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I've mostly been focusing on school, it's really hard to get back into the studying thing after 13 years off. Been playing WoW some, I can fight for a while and then read my school stuff while I med.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:39 pm 
Officer

Take care Adega. Hope school continues to go well for you. Enjoyed getting to raid with you during AR's heyday and the fun we had doing aug hunts and Beza/Zeka runs.

Best wishes.
/salute

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:46 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I never really got to know you but you will be back. I went back to school after fifteen years stop playing for a while and then played off and on and now I am back, not at full swing but in 6months when school is copletely finished I will be. Will look forward to seeing you in the future.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1288918
Take care, Adegax. We had a lot of great times during the Alliance Raiders days, and I am sure you will be as successful with your schoolwork as you were as a raid-leading tank. Best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

"Here comes the BOOM!"

Reclusa Loxoceles
Rogue of the 52nd season

Negra Panthera
Beastlord of the 33rd season

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 1331167
Good luck and best wishes. You will be missed.

Don't just stand there and bleed! I forgot to mem succor... RUN!!
"It ain't easy having pals." Charley Bowdre, Young Guns

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:30 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

take care adegax ...but i really enjoyed the ar raids and you yelling assist me..i still today keep looking for the big blue guy..good luck ...still have assist key

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:01 am 

Be well, Adega.
It's been a pleasure.

/salute

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Take care Adega. I know how you feel about EQ losing it's fun, but sometimes it just means time for a break.

Best wishes in whatever direction life takes you from here.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Happy trails...return when you like. I'm with Kahmon...a break is sometimes
good....I'm hoping we see you again.

Drex

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:43 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I see the Warrior Formerly Known As Adega has changed his name to Nomoregrinding. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:15 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Take care Adega. You will be missed. Keep in touch

I may not be tough, but damnit I can get good and mad!