[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - My Annual Holiday Greeting

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:28 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Please accept (with no obligation, implied or implicit) my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday season, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or the secular practices of your choice, with respect for the traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

And a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere), religious faith or choice of computer platform of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are accepting these terms:
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first. This warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

(No attorneys were harmed in the making of this greeting.)

And apart from all the above . . .

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:47 am 
Officer

LOL merry christmas alley and everyone else

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:06 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1288918
Merry Christmas, Wayfarers!

"Here comes the BOOM!"

Reclusa Loxoceles
Rogue of the 52nd season

Negra Panthera
Beastlord of the 33rd season

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:48 am 
Elder

Magelo: 0
As my pal Ebeneezer would say ----- Humbug!

But in this I have to disagree with him.

Merry Christmas all :!: :woot:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

lol Alley

I love this time of year. I love the fact that people of common interests can get together and celebrate together whatever it is we wish to celebrate in peace and without fear. I love the fellowship of a guild such as this where players recognize and cherish each other in a coming together for great fun and companionship, achieving goals side by side.

So far that is what I have experienced in Wayfarers of Veeshan. What a delightful way to celebrate Christmas and enter the new year.

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Last edited by Arbrah on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:34 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

The sad thing for me is... I totally understood your post, and thought it made sense!

I have unfortunately been spending too much time with our company's legal counsel lately haha....

Happy Holidays everyone!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Enjoy the season everyone :) (and yes, that's an implied directive)

Drex

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:45 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

lol! Love it, Alley! All my best to everyone this season!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:38 am 
Friend of WoV

:woot:

Happy Holidays everyone!

Gealaen Gaiamancer (EQ2 Warden & Tailor)
Thaentos (EQ2 Shadowknight & Carpenter)
Acade Spiritscribe (EQ2 Mystic & Sage)
Aegad Bottlebreaker (EQ2 Conjuror & Alchemist)
Tyraen Thornheart (EQ2 Ranger & Woodworker)
Ardra (EQ2 Wizard & Jeweler)
Sanwych Shortorder (EQ2 Ranger & Provisioner)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:11 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Happy RamaYulHanaQuanzMas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Logged on here to wish everyone happy and safe holidays and Ally beat me too it!

/hugs all

A few minutes ago every tree was excited, bowing to the roaring storm,waving, swirling, tossing their branches in glorious enthusiasm likeworship. But though to the outer ear these trees are now silent, their songs never cease. -John Muir, naturalist, explorer, and writer (1838-1914)

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.

¯\(º_o)/¯

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:45 pm 
Friend of WoV

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you get all you desire... except Milla Jovovitch. She's mine, back off. :)

Nemesis of Quillmane and self-proclaimed master of Kedge Keep
Lease holder for the rooftops of Gyrospires Beza and Zeka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:44 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Merry Christmas to all! :grin:

I may not be tough, but damnit I can get good and mad!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

happy holidays all