[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - windelyn

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: windelyn
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:54 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Magelo: 0
qindethank the lord you were awake

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 am 
Officer

It sounds like things worked out well, for such a bad situation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
It could have been so much worse. I'm thankful everyone is okay. Thanks for letting us know the details.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:17 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

i used to talk to win every day i lost touch cause i was too busy with my own life ive been away along time and something like this tells me ive ignored my friends friends for the most part ive never met personally and i plan to come back full force cause you never know what could happen and you cant forget those people fen win chak darc kra and all others i would be heartbroken if i had the chance to talk to you again but was too lazy to sign on and sometin happened so ill be back sat to play with my true friends i hadnt talked to win in a long time and im very glad i didnt loose her without seeing her again see you all this weekend and thank you all for wishing her well ps fen you better not be asleep when i get on

tugaamuk 65 warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 am 

We'll be glad to see you back, Jucraw :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Glad is all good. Please keep us updated Wind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 pm 
Guild Leader

Hi everyone missing you guys in game, life is hectic trying to get things rolling on getting the house contracted out ..so far we have electrician and dry wall people.....and I am hoping Allstate gets tired of footing this nice hotel soon :P ......And life is fragil and we don't know what it holds for us ...so big hugs and lots of love to you guys. Reading all the caring posts is so uplifting thanks to all of you.

Love your pally,
Winde

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:59 pm 
Guild Leader

I am thinking about asking the hotel owner if I can bring my computer to my room :grin: .......for one thing I don't want all the dust and stuff to get into it while the house is being repaired....and another I can play :P....keep your fingers crossed for me :))

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:57 am 
Officer

Ok :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:17 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

would be surprised if they wouldnt let you have your puter. especially bein there an extended period of time like that

I may not be tough, but damnit I can get good and mad!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:00 pm 
Officer

hope to see you soon winde

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:13 pm 
Officer

Glad to hear you're safe. I hope your lungs are healed up by now.

/hug.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:23 pm 
Guild Leader

Just for an update, am still in hotel ......but things are going on at the house....all the insulation is removed from the attic and electricians have almost completed pulling new wire....lots of stuff left to do. Hoping ins. co. pays for someone to clean my furniture......lots of cleaning......have 3 new holes in ceiling where insulators stepped thru :\ and other than really, really, really....did i mention really :P getting tired of living in this hotel all is good :grin: .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:08 am 

There's no place like home.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:56 am 
Officer

Hope you can go home soon!