[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Moving on

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moving on
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:26 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 0
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have decided to move to Heroes. This decision was not based on the people in WoV in any way, but rather to give myself an opportunity to learn from their mages. Everyone here has been great and I have enjoyed helping out as much as I can. In the future, I also hope to help out on many more events. Honeydew will be remaining in WoV (just in case anyone was wondering). Our quest screens are always full and we are always looking for more, so if anyone ever needs help with anything..were always willing.

I hope I'm leaving you better then the last nuker did. He (Beex) was selfish. I've helped him out before, and would gladly have helped him out more then that..if he had logged on more then once a month. My opinion has always been earn your keep and don't expect things to be given to you. Have fun on the easy path wizard. :twocents:

Safe hunting Wayfarers...its been fun.

Mac

Post subject: Re: Moving on
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:09 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Safe travels, Mac.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 am 
Officer

Hope it works out for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

good luck and be safe fyi thanks for the help

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:59 am 

I'm kind of perplexed by this, as the opportunities to raid and group with Heroes isn't diminished by our guild tag. If I asked someone in Heroes for assistance, or for their opinion, it's gladly given.

I hope that you find what you're looking for.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 am 
Elder

Good luck in your endeavors.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 pm 
Officer

take care mac, good luck

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 pm 
Officer

Wish you the best, Mac. Will look forward to still seeing you around on raids.
Take care

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:29 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Take care.

I may not be tough, but damnit I can get good and mad!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 pm 
Officer

take care mac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 am 
Wayfarer Herald

safe travels andhope the move is all you hope it will be :cry: :roll:

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:16 am 

Best of luck in Heroes.

But why did you need to bring me into this? Tan is right, your logic doesn't make a lot of sense. Tell WoV the real reason, and don't hide behind lies about me. I play nearly every day, help out often, and often pass on gear. Ask others. Selfish? No, just know what I want and like you are pretty certain where I can and can't get it so I make the right choice for me as well.

Again, best of luck. You are a high caliber player and I would be happy to group with you in the future regardless of your guild tag.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 1331167
There is a guild for everyone. We choose a place for many reasons, and sometimes it just can't be said in it's entirety. Maybe the person does not want to offend people, maybe they're just being passive aggressive, or maybe they just do/don't care what certain individuals think. Generally people choose one of two paths - leave civilly with half honesty because no matter what you do someone is going to think, "but don't you like us?'" or leave by attacking the guild. People need to remember that 9/10 times it is not personal, even if they don't wish to share all their feelings and reasons. It doesn't mean their stated reasons are lies.

Everyone in EQ is selfish to a certain degree. It is human nature. It is also a competitive game. If you haven't been at least a bit selfish, you would still be level 1.

Now, can we just stop attacking each other and let it go?

Don't just stand there and bleed! I forgot to mem succor... RUN!!
"It ain't easy having pals." Charley Bowdre, Young Guns

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 pm 
Officer

I can agree with that. Why a person leaves is really nobodys business. If they think they'll benefit being in a different environment it's totally up to them. All this whining and bickering is really tiresome :wink: If you leave with some class, I salute you. If you go off on a poor me rant, to :censored: with you. Ultimately you are resposible for your own actions.