[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Super Shawl Sunday

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Super Shawl Sunday
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:33 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I am setting Sunday January 26th as the day to do the final fights to get my 8th Coldain Prayer Shawl. Meeting will be at 10am PST/noon CST/1pm EST in the nexus then we will port down to ICO and regroup at the bridge. We will need about 30 People 50+ to pull this off as we will be facing as many as 6 55+ Giants at one time. One group in their 40's would also be fine to handle all the stray adds that will be along the path. A brief rundown of the fights will be:

First Wave: 4 Kromriff Tracking Wolves spawn and attack. These cannot be charmed, snared or rooted. Stuns and mezzes should be possible. The wolves are not difficult.
Second Wave: 4 Frost Giant Skirmishers spawn and attack. They cannot be mezzed. They hit for 178 max I believe and were again easily dispatched.
Third Wave: Commander Kvarid and 3 Frost Giant Skirmishers spawn and attack. (They spawn on the General who we will be protecting.) They cannot be stunned, mezzed, rooted or snared. The Frost Giant Skirmishers are 55ish, and Commander Kvarid is 57.
Fourth Wave: 5 Kromriff Tracking Wolves spawn and attack. Same rules apply as on the wolves in the first wave.
Fifth Wave: Commander Vjorik and 5 Frost Giant Skirmishers spawn and attack. Same rules apply as on the giants in the third wave.

There are 5 nice drops possible which wil be awarded when all is completed.Hopefully we can Go on to do some epic stuff afterwards if enough people can stay.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:36 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Sounds like a blast! I can't wait!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:36 pm 
Friend of WoV

I should be able to attend. By then i should also have a couple of alts for you to choose between :)

Salyen

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:44 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I know this may be a bit of a shocker...but I think I may actually be able to make it to this :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:42 pm 
Sounds fun, methinks Inndy will be there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:49 am 
Enforcer

ohohohoh can I be part of the stray-add team. Heck I would even help with the big boys ... I'm not afraid and I have died before. :lol:

Peri

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:49 am 
Shel, MOrd and Aaramis will be there. He'll probably play Mord and have Aaramis there for the just in case.

Shel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:41 am 
Elder

Magelo: 0
The furry duo will be there :grin:

Mal aka Min aka Min aka Tarondar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:59 pm 
Count me in. A good giant is a dead giant!

Ox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:56 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Just wanted to say Grats Kahmon! :woot:
I've never see us in such full force before...was very cool to be a part of and thanks very much for my new toy :)

Post subject: Thanks!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:26 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I can't thank everyone enough for the support we got today. IN total 33 people showed up to lend a hand and everyone did a great job. In some situations I myself was reduced to a spectator as trackers would keep tabs on the general or fights would be happening with me just making sure the general was not being attacked. Everyone did a fantastic job. It was truly awesome to see. It is probably one of the most remarkable things I have seen us do as a guild and shows what we are now capable of. WOOT! Wayfarers are the BEST!

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:17 am 
Enforcer

Gratz Kahmon and I would die for you any day..... multiple times even. :)

Peri

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:25 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I wouldn't have missed that for anything. In spite of the chaos, it was great fun.

Somebody (maybe Baise?) said we rewrote the rule book on how to do that quest. Seems to me the Wayfs are getting good at that. We rewrote it when we did Ixiblat, and again when Ragefire killed us and we kited him around the zone for an hour while we rezzed and regrouped. Wayfarers don't give up!

Post subject: It Was Meeee!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:05 pm