[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Naggy and Vox Epic Help

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Naggy and Vox Epic Help
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:25 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Howdy yall! Im not sure if this is the best place to post this but since Im new and fairly ignorant I dont know where else to do it. First off thanks to all you helpful members who have been tutoring me along in the game(Orionpax,Rhennium,Larisha,Fenhoff,Jucraw,Freez) just to name a few, yall have been great! Its through the input from these helpful members that I post this in order to get the ball rolling. I need someone to help me organize a raid on Naggy(nagafens lair) or Vox(permafrost) for my epic. I realize Im new and may not be priority, so I hope Im not being too bold to even ask,but as I said, I just wanted to post this in order to get the ball rolling since these are both 52 or 53 lvl cap zones(Im told). As im new to the game and TOTALLY new to the whole raid thing, I have no clue what needs to be done in order to properly carry this thing out, so any input and help would be greatly appreciated. All you veterans please just keep me in mind for whenever there is time to do this thing. I will hopefully be going on vacation from 7-14-06 through 7-22-06, so I will be away from the game that week. Thanks again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:48 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

my best suggestions to you is to not only check on those but talendor and gorenaire as well.. since there is so many high level it would probably be alot easier to take those

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:11 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
Naggy and Vox are easier to find up since not many raid them on a regular basis any more, at least that's how I understand it. The problem is both will send any character over 52? away, as in out of the zone. Some folks may have alts or be under the cap but I'm not sure if there are enough but it's worth a try. The tougher dragons don't have any level restrictions but usually don't last long after they pop due to farmers. Gore I've seen twice, Talendor once, Sev once. They are on 3 day timers and then after the 3rd day can spawn anytime within a 24 hour period. I got lucky on the second time to see Gore and the frozen book dropped, on Tal the one time no book and Sev someone else beat me to him but no book dropped. I've heard some paladins have gone 6-7 times with no book. I'm currently trying to find Sev or Tal up to get the burnt book. I check every day and on weekends numerous times if I can. Everytime I find out when they were up and have an idea when they might respawn they reset the servers and mess the timing up, but on the bright side right after server comes up is a good time to try and find them. The book can be MQ'd (multiquested) if I can find someone with burnt half I could finish this step, the finished book is tradable and I've seen one in the bazaar for sale for the crazy price of 225,000 plat, which is down from the starting price of 250k. :roll: .

Anyway not trying to discourage you just letting you know what you're up against. I'll be glad to help if I can.

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:08 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
My level 70 druid will be happy to go and lurk outside and buff folks, but the only char I could conceivably take is my level 49 shaman, and she's not very . . . skilled. She can go to make up the numbers if you need her, though - she's good at dying. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:09 pm 
Sky Captain / Officer

The WoV was a success 2 years ago. if any of those old hunters are still sitting pretty at 52, speak up. Sorry to say that Drex is past that and Dralia is next in line at 34 :(

Drex

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:12 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
That was some of the most fun I've had in the game. :)

My dragon hunter, Cintarra, is now level 65, but she still fondly remembers the days when Drex's title was not Sky Captain, but Little General.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:22 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I still plan to sac Vektor down to 52 for dragon hunting, but first he needs to complete a quest that requires him to be level 60 and 3 more that require him to be 65. Unfortunately it will probably be several months before all are done.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:31 pm 
Elder

Deluein is my lvl 46 Pally and is ready for dragon hunting :grin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:51 pm 
Wayfarer Herald

sadly my DHer Rheniium is now 59 but i do have Darkrezz at 50and Rhenight at 47that can either one go aftwer Vox or Naggy- Dark only has buffs as big as Temp. and then there is Darhen at 45

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:53 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Ooooh! You can use a shroud to fight Vox and Naggy.

If we can find a decent tank, and a couple decent healers, then everyone else can shroud down to 50 to be part of the raid. Unfortunately you can't wear gear with shrouds, but you can use veteran abilities. Once all the giants are cleared we could pop Infusion and charge. The maxed resists should make up for lack of gear.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:36 am 
Officer

Raznorak is 46 and ready to help with that fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:32 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:13 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:27 pm 
Officer

I've got Hamms, 52 barb war.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:47 am 
Officer

46 Twink warrior and 52 shammy here

If nothing seems to be going your way, choose another direction.