[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - DH Tuesday.... The beginning

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:05 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

is that your imitation of a crescent moon shape?

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:41 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Was actually try'n to prove that lighting does strike twice in the same spot, however the lighting got carried away and thought to have a laugh at my expense. :twisted:

And shepards we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath desended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be...
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
-Boondock Saints

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:30 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0
Sorry I missed it (not the TPWs but the hunt itself) but I was basking in the glory of San Diego all week...I've only just returned to frigid DC land again. I hope to make the next DH.

Drex

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:16 pm 
Sky Captain / Officer

I sent this to kinuuael of "Mark of the Black Frog", as I couldn't find their supposed guild leader (newtbugg) on their roster
(http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?G ... bID=188993)

----------------------------------------------

I don't know if this is going to the right person or not...I was told that a "newtbugg" is your guild leader, but I don't see that person on the roster.

Anyway, I have an issue to present to your guild leader.

I am Drexxell, 52nd level necromancer in the guild "Wayfarers of Veeshan" on Veeshan Server. I was in
a Vox raid tonight with, amongst other people, one "Siriks" from your guild (also, not on the roster here). After Vox was dead, and during loot distribution (after we'd all argued but come to an agreement on how the raid leader would distribute loot) it came to the item "white dragon hide", a nodrop item. That is an item I was interested in, but Siriks, feeling angry, said "I'm looting this item...it's rightfully mine" and ninja-locked the Vox corpse, stating that this item was needed for his 2.0 paladin epic. I was looking up the item on allakhazam at the time on a separate computer and saw that it was NOT listed at all as related to the paladin 2.0 epic. The raid leader declared the item mine, yet minutes of negotiating went by, all the while Siriks not letting the corpse go. By the time Siriks FINALLY let go of the corpse, and I knelt down to loot, I then typed that I "would only take it because I was sure that the item was not one he needed"...but at that moment, the corpse decayed.

I have been on about 5 vox raids and never seen this drop until now and was mortified to see it rot in front of my eyes, due to about a 3 minute corpse-lock by Siriks.

His behavior was inexcusable; the raid leader declared the item mine BEFORE Siriks even locked the corpse, and then he didn't even have his information correct.(Not to mention that a 45th level paladin hardly has any reason to begin collecting a 2.0 epic item anyway, but that's immaterial, as he was wrong). The item I wanted the hide for was the White Dragonscale Cloak, which (if it is ever available) goes for about 40,000 pp.

In my opinion, Siriks owes me this, but I have no illusion that he has the honor to begin to pay for his mistake. I simply wanted you to be aware of the sort of person you have in your guild and hope that you realize your guild has been smeared by his actions.

Drexxell
Wayfarers of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:55 pm 
Elder

That really stinks Drexx :( . Don't hold your breath.

Mal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:20 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Sorry to hear bout what happened Drexx :x Sometimes I wish I didn't support clean wholesome fun, or I would help certain people with mob pulls :twisted:

And shepards we shall be, for thee my lord for thee. Power hath desended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be...
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
-Boondock Saints

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:23 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Very sorry to hear what happened Drex. Mark of the Black Frog is a horrible guild. CDD always had problems with people from that guild and they do not care that people in the guild give it a bad name. I wish you luck on the email but, do not get your hopes up. They are a guild with no conscience. (sp)
Kor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:07 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

dont you hate it when people do that kind of stuff.. im sure in the end he will get his as well

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:30 am 

The "roster" that they have shows 2 people with the guild leader "medal":
Deathiny
Kinuuael Deathrage

So, it looks like it at least went to one of the appropriate persons.

Very sorry to hear that we had problems, especially with the loot division and one jackrabbit who decided to show his colors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:35 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

I dup'd to Deathiny this morning too, and Xanda thought a petition might be worthwhile, though I'm 50-50 on that, considering that, in the end, the argument will most likely be made by a GM (if they even exist in game anymore) that the error ultimately lay with me in taking the time to type something when I should have been clicking "yes" to the NODROP prompt.

Anyway, at the least this now gives me further incentive to keep up with dragon hunting and get it again if nothing else :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:59 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Well, hopefully MotBF has turned a corner, as I've received a very decent apology from their guild leader on this including attempts to set things right. I retain an open mind, as I'm sure we've all seen singular individuals acting outside the norm of a guild's policies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:08 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Drexxell... I wouuld also like to point out another fact of that raid. As soon as Vox died, Tobiaz... the warrior that was 'leading' that raid also looted a White Dragon Hide imediately. I was of a mind to lay into him, and really just didn't have the time. I do apologize for putting you in the position to have to deal with these...people... on the loot. It was decided BEFORE the raid even started that Tobiaz would get the dragon scale if it dropped, and all other loot would be distributed fairly between our guilds. This did not happen at all, obviously. Again, sorry I had to bail so fast after the kill, and I will get in involved in this if you wish.

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:43 pm 
Officer

Pick up raids or whatever you wish to call them are usually confused at best. Especially when some are invited just because of level requirement and not for any prior knowledge of them. There's bound to be a greedy jerk or two hanging around who thinks just because they were present that they "deserve" some of the loot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:03 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:59 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

I am stuck in class 9-5 pacific time this week and the two following, so I'm afraid I won't be able to make the DH's /cry

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next