[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - PoM take 2

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PoM take 2
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:12 pm 
Friend of WoV

Well since we had a good time and learned a bit about the zone. I was thinking of taking another crack at exploring the castle again maybe next Monday night Sept 20th say around 6:30 cst. Hope to see evryone there ;). Meet at GD stone in Pok before we head out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:05 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Woot! I'll be there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:49 pm 
Elder

Magelo: 0
I'll be there also :grin:

It was a great day of exploration in the castle.

Mal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:29 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

omg i might be able to make that(lol)

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:02 am 
Friend of WoV

WIll be working...

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
'What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Dr Robert Schuller

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:23 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I have class on Monday evenings so will miss this round too :(

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:26 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:12 pm 
Banned

I should be able to make it. :-)

Amookkaj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:16 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Surphat (DH) Paladin of 52 Seasons
Surfeedar Monk of 55 Seasons
Surhinlain Shaman of 62 seasons
Srailkat Rogue of the 52 Seasons
Sursadan Cleric of 57 Seasons
Surailadan Ench of 56 Seasons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:34 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:50 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Whooo.. will be tryin ta make dat wun. Me Shamy wuz dere with a couple peep and we went alla way inta da garden area. Wuz lotso fun. Dat person leedin us knew da way tho. Lotsa clickin on pictures and statues an such to move thru the secret ways o da castle...tink we even jumped inta wun picture.

Surphat (DH) Paladin of 52 Seasons
Surfeedar Monk of 55 Seasons
Surhinlain Shaman of 62 seasons
Srailkat Rogue of the 52 Seasons
Sursadan Cleric of 57 Seasons
Surailadan Ench of 56 Seasons

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:56 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I also will be working :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:50 pm 
Friend of WoV

I wanted to post a Big Thank You to all who attended it went well got the robe and atleast 3 other good drops dont have links will get em later. Again TY to all of you and cant forget Nukum a friendly IO memeber who guided us back and served as mt for the raid. i was paying attention so i should be able to get us back there if we want to try for more robes it is the Apes common drop ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:57 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
That was a great raid. Grats to everyone who got drops, and to all of us who got major xp from named. :)

Very cool zone.

Thanks for doing this, Ron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:08 pm 
Elder

Magelo: 0
Very nice raid and thanks Ron for leading us deep into the depths. :grin:

Grats to those that got drops.

Mal