[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - There is Rage in Fear

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:14 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

My oldest corpse, the one with my gear, was up and still rezzable. I have 4-5 others but they have all mysteriously disappeared. Not lost but simply not there. Not in Shadowrest either. I've petitioned for some sort of explanation. They should all still be rezzable if the one with my gear was. Kahmon mentioned that a corpse with no gear decays in 3 hours real time. If that was the case then why were several others' corpse still there even though unrezzable with no gear on them. That seems inconsistent to me. Maybe tomorrow I will have an answer to my petition. <crosses fingers>

edit, added a thought;
Am I overlooking the obvious or does this sound legitimate? I don't want to sound like I'm beating a dead horse. I know a LOT of Wayfs that were there lost a lot of xp. But the carelessness with which I made every attempt possible to get all our bodies partially stemmed from the thought that I could always get on later to rez after the Imp was reset. Anywho... if I'm ranting it's officially off. <takes a deep breath and walks away>

"I may not know the way but if you follow me, together we will find it." ~me

Last edited by Durezil Coppahtahp on Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:16 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
Hope they show up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:20 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Sounds legit to me. I would be quite annoyed for any corpse to vanish when it still had rez time on it.

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:59 pm 
Friend of WoV

Spell Type: Detrimental Skill: Innate
Mana: 0 Target Type: PB AE
Casting Time: Instant Duration: 1 ticks @L1 to 3 ticks @L6
Recast Time: 120 Resist: Magic (-1000)
Fizzle Time: 0.00 Range to target: 0
AE Radius: 500 Interruptable: No
Reflectable: Yes

This is the info on his effect so it is irresistable.

There are some really good ideas for killing this mob from people that have done the event

Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down. -Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:26 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Update since petition;

As Kahmon said, dusted off server due to no item time out. Doesn't explain why some corpses were still up with no items and no rez available the next day but oh well. Time to grind I guess. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:33 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'm so sorry, Dure. Doesn't seem right that you should have massive xp loss as a result of trying to help us. Anything at all we can do to help you get xp back, please tell me. Willing to help grind anytime, anywhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:46 am 
Officer

That stinks( If I can help let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:33 am 
Elder

I will help also if I'm able to.

Mal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:25 pm 

reflectable? hmm...time to spend a few adv points on a reflect spell...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:43 pm 

a steal at only 410 points and 50% possible reflect. :P

however is a 40% Reflect (possible) and 44th level at 72 points.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:58 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

bards get a version of the called echo of the trussik used it once before on beta its sweet wish i had in game

President of the Allegretta Fan Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:14 pm 

bought the reflect spell...its moderately useful, but requires some planning

casts pretty fast (2 or 3 seconds), fairly long recast time (3 or 4 minutes)...stays up for 2 ticks at most...my best estimation is that its best use is for fights where the mob is an ae caster and you know youre gonna get casted on soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:57 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I would suppose if the answer to this is yes you would have posted but I'm gonna ask anyway....

Has anyone NOT retrieved their corpse from Fear yet? I'll be on tonight around 6:00 EST to assist if you'd like to have your gear for the weekend.