[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Vex Thal Initiative

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vex Thal Initiative
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:54 pm 

Magelo: 0
I would like to take the time to get some feedback and start planning the acquisition of keys for the folks in our guild.

Vex Thal is the end dungeon area for the Luclin expansion.
It requires a great deal of time, patience, and planning to get folks keyed for this dungeon. Let me lay it out step by step:

You need 10 shards from all over Luclin.
You need a frame for the shards from Akheva Ruins.
You need to invade Ssra Temple and kill the Emperor, which involves MUCH (read that as TONS!) raiding of Ssra and getting the loots there to do that.
It will also require that we kill one of the 'boss mob' type folks for EVERYONE that wants a key. They each drop a "Glowing Orb of Luclinite" that is required to make the key.

If you're interested in making this happen, post here. Include what parts you've got and when would be the best time for these raids to happen (Week/end, approximate time CST for those). I'll then begin putting them on the calendar so that we can achieve this. It will not happen quickly, but we CAN make it happen.

I will want everyone to keep their post here updated with progress on the key, at least until I can figure out how to make that happen some other way (don't hold your breath too long). A good way to keep track is the handy on our site.

As for me, I've got the frame and the 'Lor' shard from Dawnshroud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:06 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I would like to participate. I may have one shard, but I'll have to check inventory. Weekends are great or almost any evening, but I have to be out of game by 9:30 p.m. central at the very latest on a work night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:11 pm 
Friend of WoV

So far I just have one shard from Acryllia Caverns.

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:09 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I have the shard from Scarlet Desert and Acrylia Caverns.

I think most of the shards only require no more than a full group or even soloing... so those that want to get theirs in their own time as well have the option of doing that but there is 3 or 4 that will require at least a group from what i've heard. If i've heard right, that is... heh.

I'm interested. I've been trying to do this on my own for a while, but seem to have reached an EQ slump of sorts... maybe one of these days yet again I'll get into it again. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:36 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:53 pm 
Elder

Last edited by Minalcar on Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:50 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Snowdark lvl 90 Dark Elf SK / 103 park circle , Elm woods

Last edited by Snowcap on Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 4:04 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 9:52 am 
Friend of WoV

I dont have any of the pieces yet.... The starting of that even I believe was a little before my time with WOV. I would be intrested though.

Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down. -Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:45 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

:cry: all i have is the shard form DS which I looted around lvl 35 not knowing what it was :P People where /ooc to pay to loot so I banked it figuring it had some importance to it

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:22 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:45 pm 
Friend of WoV

I have the following:

Dawnshroud
Sanctus Seru
Scarlet Desert

Best times for me for the upcoming month will be Sunday's and Monday's as I have them off. I will be working from 2pm til 10pm EST on the nights I will be working and usually play for a few hours after work...

"SUCCESS isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire"
-Arnold Glasgow
'What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
-Dr Robert Schuller

Last edited by Vaeurite on Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:06 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I would like to participate in this endeavor. I do not have any part of it either. The best time for a scheduled event for my family would be sunday afternoons. If I knew that it would get started at the time stated I could devote 4 or 5 hours each sunday as long as it didnt go past 8pm central time. I know that kind of restricts things but - my understanding of the original post is that you needed specific times from folks so that you could try to accomidate the majority???? So there ya go, if that helps any.

Kai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:06 am 
Wayfarer Herald

Best time for me is Sunday's. I need all parts :(

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:34 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan