[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Monday Monday Monday in Howling Stones !

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:57 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:07 am 

Magelo: 0
I'm hoping that we'll be able to hit the West wing of Charasis tonight and drop the as I'd love to have a .

If we're using the key collection method, I believe the order is North, West, South and East. Anyone know a way around collecting the keys? Are the locks rogue pickable?

See ya'll at 7pm (CST)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:27 am 
Friend of WoV

Yes u can use a rogue to pick lock the doors , I've had Muili there many of times . If u want or would like i can bring Muili tonight Just let me know . Cya all in game

Eraia 59th Mage
Arryy58th Shm
Muili 52nd Rogue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:44 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:48 am 

Magelo: 0
Wow, it was an interesting night.

1 - No, the doors are NOT rogue pickable. We had Caldeen and Zbik both there ... no joy. Looks like keys are the only viable way to get around.

2 - There are TONS (and I mean TONS) of drops here. Spells, items, plat, junk drops ... it all is just waiting here for ppl to take it.

3 - Iro ... you LD'd and my corpse is waitin' on a rez at zone in. I got my equipment, so if we can plan a time (real soon like) I'd appreciate it. Or any other cleric with a Charasis key.

4 - I got my Mask of Obtenebration! I can now look . ;)

Last edited by Tanliel on Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:49 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

was fun. I had some LD problems and then fell through the floor, but it was a good time..hehe. A few decent items dropped and Tan got his mask :) I was unable to pick the doors (the ones that I tried anyway) with max picklock and a mod. Maybe that was part of the revamp?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:32 am 
Friend of WoV

In the search for trying to find which keys go where, I found a pre-revamp map of the zone with their ground spawn and mob spawn points.

It looks like the mobs didn't change much, but they changed some of the ground spawns (like the "container" glove that is in west is not there anymore - some ground spawns moved from one room to another, etc.).

It is a fun zone. The only pain was waiting for the boss to spawn.

For those that don't know how the zone works:

You enter the zone in the middle with 4 ways to go. Each of the 4 ways are locked and non-pickable (east is unreachable from zone-in dur to false stairs -- think PoMischief if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Killing the initial mobs will eventually spawn the key to North.

There is a gound spawn that is the key for 2 doors - 1) a locked door that contains another ground spawn for a quest, and 2) a locked door that leads to the boss.

Killing the boss drops the key to the next wing. Near the boss spawn is a portal that brings you back to zone-in.

After that, West wing, similar process. Ground Spawn Key, Ground spawn quest piece, boss room.

That leads to South wing, where we do the same process.

Only this time, there is a zone-out portal that takes you back to Overthere (killing South boss is not a requirement.) This is as far as we got.

Going through a false wall in the boss room leads you to the East wing.

All door keys are NO DROP, NO RENT. Quest items I believe are tradable and not NO RENT.

End of quest results in a master key to the zone. Reading up on it, it sounds like that it just clicks the single user thought the doors rather than openning it for others to get through, so you'd want many people to do the quest if possible. This key does get added to the key ring.

Irod-Cleric has 2 pieces, I have 1.

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject: poo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:34 am 
Friend of WoV

Sorry I couldn't come, by about the time there were people at the door and fould add more to the raid It was about my bed time. I would have really liked to be there. Unfortunately I work from 12pm-9pm EST, but fortunately I dont have to wake up early to get to work.

- Enerra 60 Enchanter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:39 pm 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:13 pm 
Banned