[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Hate raid

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hate raid
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:20 pm 
Friend of WoV

It is time to once again hit HATE

Time: 4 PM MST, 6 PM CST, 7PM EST

Date: Friday May 30th

Meeting Location: POK Kaladim stone

Level limits: 50+ Melee, 46+ casters (recommend if you are a level 46 that you have at least 2 yellows into level).

Protocal: Loot distributed per WOV policy (questions look on the creed). Follow the raid leaders directions. There will be 2 ML's assigned to the raid. They will distribute loot at the end of the raid. No drop items will be awarded again per WOV policy. ASSIST only when called! No one but the MT and puller have any reason to hit the attack button. use /assist and begin, but again wait until it has been called for. Dont assume the MT hasnt switched targets (there may be reasons too). So when assist is called for then use your assist key.

Notes: This will be our first raid into hate since it was revamped some of you may have been there since the patch. If you are unfamiliar with raiding this might not be the raid for you to first attend as it will be somewhat new for all.

Goals: Mage epic drop, Ranger Epic drop, Chanter epic drop and any gear drops we can find.

Any questions please let me know in game or on this thread. Thank you

Salyen

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard

Last edited by salyen on Wed May 21, 2003 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:33 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

What day?

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:58 pm 
Friend of WoV

Hehe, he's so excited, he forgot to state the day :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 6:17 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

add chanter epic to drop goal plz, drops off foresaken revenants as well.

will do all i can to attend.

Durezil Coppahtahp 54th enchanter

this will be a wednesday right? <crosses fingers>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:38 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'll put it on the calendar as soon as I know WHEN. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:21 am 
Friend of WoV

He wants it for Next Friday, so that' the 30th of May

Post subject: woot woot
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:20 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

oh man be sweet to see the seoc drop :!:

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:15 pm 
As I mentioned on another thread, the epic drops in hate *have* had their drop rates increased. This is a good thing! However, because a lot of folks now know this the Plane of Hate has been quite busy, with extra competition for mobs.

Of course I'll be there for this raid, I just feel it necessary to mention that the plane may be "camped" for several weeks to come...

Ox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 5:28 pm 
Friend of WoV

I am sorry I will not be in attendance

I ll be at the Brooks and Dunn concert.

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:43 pm 
Enforcer

DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got an extra ticket for me?

*sniff*

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 4:27 pm 
Friend of WoV

Sorry, taking my ex-wifes sister :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 7:59 am 
Friend of WoV

Your tanking your ex-wifes sister?......hmmmm.......Anyway, as i have heard it any & all SEOC's that drop will be burnt & sacraficed in the church, ao that some uber monk gear drops in multiples in order that Hitsm & myself can get something from this zone......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:10 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I posted some info on a new quest for all classes in the Plane of Hate at this link:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 10:28 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Well lately Friday's been an early night for me (off by 8pm) but looks like I can get an extension this week for this. Looking forward to a fun night in Hate.

Durezil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:58 pm 
Friend of WoV

Just a little up date shogi found a pretty awesome looking map. It is posted under the Stories section of planar encounters. under Plane of hate (new version). Might want to have a look. Thos that went with us last time will realize that we went all of about a block and look how HUGE the zone is :) woot good times roll on... We were doing great up there and I think we will do even better this time! Bring magic resist gear these MOBS have AOE MEZ! Yes thats right AOE MEZ! And the like you soft skined caster types once the mez us ugly nasty hard bodied scaly tank types. Please please please please help me out by making sure you and your neighbor are assisting. I will try to see about assigning dedicated healers for the Chanters and the bard!. Other than that bring your since of humor your exploritory type attitude because this will be all new to us :)!.

Other notes!

POH raid command channel will be: WOVPOH (Listen only on this channel please) This channel will be for Raid and group leaders only. As well as assist and mez commands!

POH chat channle will be: WOVCHAT (everyone needs to be on this channel)

Raid chat will be used for all other communications.

Yes this means we will have to watch alot of channels but it makes it much easier on everyone when you dont have floods of information being lost in bantering chat:)

Goal is still for as many epic drops as we can come across! Next will be to see how much of this zone we can complete. We will be moving fairly rapidly this isnt the old plane of hate mobs seem to be on a 8-10 minute spawn timer from what I could tell. Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can begin this raid at 6 pm CST. If we have CoH available we can bring groups of 5 up after the raid has begun. (for any of you that work later). I will bring pearls and Dots.

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard