[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Trakanon's Lair - April 19th, noon CST

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:51 am 
Friend of WoV

In preperation of eventually taking on Trakanon himself, I would like to see if we have the force to get to his lair. So this Saturday let's give it a shot.

Time : noon CST, 1EST, 10 PST

Meet : Larren in Nexus

Channel: WOVTRAK

Require:Key to Seb

** We will put together a mini hunt at 10AM CST for those who may need your key. If you can assist in this hunt please indicate below

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

Last edited by Jade on Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:23 am 
Friend of WoV

Great idea Nytrix...I wish I could commit to this, unfortunately I cannot make it. Adventuring down as far as possible in Sebilis is a very challenging feat in itself and one that I think will test our stamina and ability. This could be about as challenging as making it to the Royals in Chardok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:47 pm 
Far as I know now, I'll be there. I agree will be a good test to see how tough we really are! See you all in game...

Ox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:02 pm 
Friend of WoV

One ugly Ogre and Cuddlie dwarf roaring to go...Down with trakanon...If a mage is needed I might dust off the robes...But I think war would be best

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard

Post subject: A helpful hint
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:41 pm 
I resently had a venture down to trak's lair for the undead bard portion of my epic, and just a little FYI, one simple group can make it to trak's lair, although i must say, all you really need is a bard, when you come to the lower jail portion of sebilis, clear the area, and clear to zone in, from there, everyone in your group follows the bard, and stays behind him, the bard has his harmony song up, and every shroom he sees, he lulls, it can be sung in seb, and is hardly-never resisted, i suggest having eye of zomm, (the click effect of the singing steel helm) to peek several steps ahead of you, make sure to lull every mob around you or else you will have wandering adds from behind. I went down with one group, and several Stalking Probes (eye of zomme, 5 charges) made by Cattikie, i would click the effect and wander ahead of me several feet, any mob i saw i clicked and sang (it is possible to sing a song, while in Eye of Zomm effect) your song will be able to reach the mob, and to make sure that the song has taken effect, you should see the message "%T feels sad" or something to that effect, you stay to the right along your way to traks lair, when you come to the end, there will be two left turns, take the first left you come to, or else you will come to a spot that has a ledge that you can't jump to, if you have taken the right corse, you will come to a sebilite juggernaut, this camp is knows as "Juggs" they are very known for dropping very saught-after spells, including Shaman spells Malo and Torpor, and several druid spells as well, as you continue on, after clearing the juggs, you see the door, click on the fire pot... once the door shuts, if you are on the inside, you will have to have a rogue lock pick, or someone staying on the other side, clicking the fire pot so that you can get out. Anyways, inside the door... There are about 5 or 6 Sebilite Juggernauts which stay in the main room, one is a roamer, the other 4 are spread out in their corners, which will aggro if you get close enough, have your bard do eye of zomm effect, and lull them to single pull... now, next to that main room, are two rooms, one on each side, which both have two Froglok reet <whatevers> which is the start of the "Reets" camp, usually in camp check you will hear people say "Juggs/Reets" well this is where they are talking about, now, there is an invis wall, opposite of the door, down there is a tunnel system, of many dead ends and wicked turns, complements of SoE, to get you lost inside of Seb, and several possible trains because of unexpecting mob spawn points, but anywho, this tunnel system, has wandering Sebilite Juggernauts, which usually come solo if you pull them, but best to make sure that they are lulled and the area is inspected with the Eye of Zomm from your fellow bard. From the invis wall, take the right path, and then follow the left part of the tunnel, you will come through a few twists and turns, but you will see it open up... you will come to a bridge, which this area is known as "Trak prep room" this is the safe spot where your puller can clear trak room with FD/Tag tactics and beware of traks agro, or else you may be looking at a dead monk. If you happen to have tracking skill... you may notice a Named mob, Tulapumj, a named level 60 enchanter that spawns off to the side of Trakanon's room. He is rather easy, nothing all that hard about him, but beware he has AE Tash, and it is highly suggested that you wait for this effect to wear off before you charge Trak... (I know im coming off the subject, but use this for future reference if you wish) any who, he drops Tulapumj's Robe, which is a very nice caster robe, with a useless Haste effect, but it is nice and makes the caster feel like a melee hog :) but from this area which my small raid force, while waiting for the people to show up, we got SEVERAL very good mage, shaman, druid, enchanter, cleric spells... I can't really be too sure on what spells they where, but if your class has a dropped kunark spell... this is a very good place to try and get them, Juggs/Reets is the camp known for its insane spell drops, you can bet on NOT getting that many vendor gems/items also we had a Sebilite Croaking Dirk drop, which is a 10/18 with some stats, very nice melee item, and Undead Dragon Sinew which is for the Chardok quest, 100hp multiple slot item also with some stats of its own, a VERY nice quest, bracer slot wearable, but you must be ALLY to chardok faction, if you happen to have killed alot from the Royal trips, you may want to invest some time in Droga killing the goblins and getting the goblin skin for the Herald at Chardok zone in, it will raise your faction. Anyhow... I hope that this information has been helpful, just some friendly advice im passing down to my friends. If you guys need help let me know, down by the shrooms, otw to Juggs, can be VERY dangerous... adds come out of every direction just about, I suggest that you just stick to the bard/Eye of Zomm tactic, almost fail proof, but you can also invis past most of the shrooms, just make sure that whenever you run past them, make sure you have the person leading the way, con EVERY shroom he sees, because some of them see invis, and if you come across one, stop and see if it runs off, most of the time they have for me and it was no problem, but there is always a CHANCE of them coming your way, get ready to back up fast.. well, I hope this helps, GL Wayfarers!

~~~~Seamwen Manablade~~~~
60 Virtuoso of <Infinite Odyssey>