[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Another Plane of Hate Raid, Saturday March 8 at 7pm est

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:18 pm 
LETS TRY THIS AGAIN!

Plane of Hate Raid.

TIME: Saturday, the 8th of March. Grouping will begin at 7pm est (6pm cst, 5pm mt etc). Please be punctual. Additional latecomers can be brought up and CoH'd to the Raid Party.

MEET AT: Next to the RIVERVALE Portal in the Plane of Knowledge!!!
This portal is in the Far North-West Corner of the zone, just look for the crowd!

CHANNEL: wovhate

GOAL: to completely clear the entire zone (both floors), including Mini-Bosses and Inny Himself.

WHO?: All players levels 50+ (Enchanters & Clerics 47+). We will need as many able people as possible to succeed and the intention is to succeed quickly. Invite your friends and allies, the more the merrier!

REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS: Wizard(s) to Port Up, Monk(s) to tag pull mobs, A Main Tank 55+, Ample clerics and druids for Heal Duty, Enchanters (minimum of 2) to Mezz adds.

BRING: Some peridots for Clerical Buffs, a Hatestone or two if you would like, a good attitude and a sharp sword.

AWARDING OF LOOT: Aside from the 1st SEoC drop and the Mage Epic Piece, all in attendance will have a viable stake in the Raid Loot (as determined by the Raid Lootmeister (hopefully Kahmon if he is willing and able !))

STRATEGY: WE will break in and secure the zone-in area, then proceed to sw Corner Safe Spot and proceed to clear the Entire 1st floor...

I am looking forward to visiting Hate again, and I hope that you all will join in on the venture!

Chadopro
54th Level Pathfinder
WayRANGERS of Veeshan

NOTE ~ AS THIS IS A WoV HOSTED RAID, WoV RAID RULES SHALL BE IN EFFECT IN REGARDS TO PoP, ALL WILL BE WELCOME!

PoH GUIDES ~ Please Read and Print The Map and Bestiary Parts at:

Map:
http://www.faydwersbrethren.com/raidgui ... temaps.htm

Bestiary:
http://www.faydwersbrethren.com/raidgui ... ebeast.htm
http://www.faydwersbrethren.com/raidgui ... uehate.htm

Monks Please Read:
http://www.faydwersbrethren.com/raidgui ... estrat.htm

*NOTE ~ TIME of the Raid is: 7pm est. *

LOCATION IS :
Next to the RIVERVALE Portal in the Plane of Knowledge!!!

I realize there is another raid earlier in the day and Raid nerves might be slightly frayed, but if support is ample, we can give it a run... :)

PLEASE POST YOUR INTEREST BELOW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:48 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

This sounds awesome! Durezil is now 47 and I hope to have him at 49 by Saturday. So add me to the list of chanters to attend.

Polusia Consilio aka Durezil Coppahtahp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:03 am 
Friend of WoV

I ll be there with swords sharpened

~~ Nytassasinz ..LVL 19 Drakkin Rogue ~~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:18 am 
From what I understand, Plane of Hate is soon getting a Facelift which will quite possibly (along with fixing the awful Pathing) raise the level of the mobs in Zone making it more of a 55-65 zone. This could be bad news for Ranger epic seeking people like myself (or at least lower-level Ranger epic seeking people for that matter). Hopefully we can be one of the last Raid Parties to take down "Old Hate".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:22 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0
Unless I'm mistaken (hey, it happens!), the Necro epic requires killing both CT on PoF and Innoruuk on PoH...if they facelift PoH to put Innoruuk on level with upper tier PoP gods, that'll also mess up the necro epic.

Maybe they need to consider that "epic" was a 50th level issue, and rather than messing those up, they might consider an "uber-epic" weapon per class, something obtainable as 60+ ... bah, that'll never happen.

Drex

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:59 am 
Friend of WoV

How much of a raid do u want to do??? Take down the whole zone including mini bosses & Inny??? or????? And im gettin some smoke signals that u might need someone to help out?

Post subject: Deathmonk Sighting?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:47 am 
Anything that might coax the Deathmonk out of retirement has to be a good thing!

/cheer Shogi (aka the Deathmonk)

Main targets are in fact the Minibosses, but, if the force is ample enough and willing, we might try Something more profound.

I guess the first obstacle is finding the zone uncamped at that time....

/crosses fingers...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:41 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Quick, somebody make an emoticon for smoke signals....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:45 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I would love to attend, but I will not be home Saturday night until about 8:00 pm EST. If I can manage to get home at 7:00 I will send you guys a tell if you think that you may need me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:13 am 
I need the 'Book of Souls' from Hate for my epic. It would be great to get the book before the 'General' Raid so we can kill him more than once.

:spot:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:15 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Hmmm.. ok..
I made the post about getting the 'Book of Souls' in Hate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:43 am 
Enforcer

Peri would dearly LOVE to attend.. I seriously doubt she will be 50+ though and we may already be inundated by the Wayrangers anyway... I will just keep chugging along and soon I will get there to torment the living heck out of all of you.

Peri

Nealyn Prae - 43rd level Druid (Ranger Wannabe)
Calithe - 47th level bardling (Never wanted to be a ranger)
Nessah - 37th Level Ranger Mezzer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:27 am 
Banned

I'll have to miss this one... I'll be several thousand feet above the ground, flying the friendly skies, while this is going on. Hooray for me...

- Att

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:58 am 
Friend of WoV

and where will you land? do we need to take cover? and warn everyone around? and PLEASE don't say HOUSTON....hehe j/k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:00 pm 
Friend of WoV

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard