[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - TEMPLE OF DROGA

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TEMPLE OF DROGA
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:27 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in going to TEMPLE OF DROGA. In a recent patch it was revamped and is now a 50+ zone. I have read that alot of the mobs are even con DB to 60+ characters. From what I have read seems like it might a fun dungeon crawl.The agro range is very small so adds are not to fear to much. So far I have found on diffrent boards what seems to be some nice drops as well each mob drops 10p to 15p :

Sword of the Bloodsworn
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Skill: 1H Slashing Atk Delay: 19
DMG: 12 Dmg Bonus: 13
DEX: +4 STA: +8 AGI: +4 HP: +55 MANA: +45
SV DISEASE: +5 SV COLD: +5
Recommended level of 56.
Effect: Planar Strike (Combat)
WT: 2.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: WAR PAL RNG SHD BRD ROG
Race: ALL

Devastating Maul
Magic Item Lore Item
Slot: Primary
Skill: 2H Blunt Atk Delay 37
Dmg: 34 Dmg Bonus: 39
Str +12 Dex +6 Agi +6 HP +75 Mana +35
Sv. Disease +8 Sv. Posion +8
Recommended Level of 56
Effect: Rune 1 (Combat)
Wt. 6.6 Size: Large

Class: War, Clr, Pal, Rng, Shd, Dru, Mnk, Shm, Nec, Wiz,
Mag, Enc, Bst
Race: All

Copper Hammer of Striking
13 / 20
+ 8 Strength
+4 Dex
+4 Agi
+65 HP
+35 Mana
+ 5 Fire and Magic
Proc - Force Shock (~179pt DD Stun)

Grand Scepters of Ice
13 / 22
+3 Cold Damage
+6 Strength
+5 Dex
+55 HP
+30 Mana
+15 Cold

Chain Leggings of the Adventurer
23 AC
+4 Strength
+2 Dex
+4 Stamina
+2 Wis
+2 Agility
+50 HP
+25 Mana

Some of this stuff is nice and im sure there will be upgrades made, looks like fun. Also the EXP 12% Experience Bonus is a lure also from what I have read( not sure if this is on a solo or not) 2% to AA exp per kill.

Well im just tossin out a line there to see if anyone would be interested beacuse I am.

Not sure if this should have gone under the "Hunt" section or "Raid" section because of the lvl range however from what I have read a single group of mid 50's can handle well. With a couple of groups of low 50's as well

"Never Give Up"

What happens if I take both the red and the blue pill at the same time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:36 pm 
Friend of WoV

Kamvenya would like to go or even Lacries, depending on who is needed most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:00 pm 
Friend of WoV

Aaganan and I was talking this afternoon about checking out one of these updated zone sometime soon.

I'd participate in a group at one of these zones.

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:42 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I spent quite a bit of time in the old Droga, so seeing how it has changed sounds quite intersesting.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:40 pm 
Officer

Magelo: 0
I would'nt mind going at all. I'm kind of restricted to saturday nights or sundays though(

Post subject: FUN
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:05 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

This sounds fun to me. Pick a date and time *Smiles*
Kia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:52 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

seeing some of the loot from here is just unreal. not sure i like how easy they making it to get uber loots. i dont know if ive ever been to the old droga but i wouldnt mind checking it out.

Durezil Coppahtahp 60th Phantasmist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:32 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Well it seems there is enough interest to step in to TEMPLE OF DROGA, However I would like to clarify for a second about the "risk vs. reward". For what I have been understood this is Verants answer to the "Casual Gamers" making this a little easyier for a single group as a posed to a full out raid senerio to have a shot at some "PHAT LOOT". For this pitcular instance I belive from what read that a single group of 55+ can handle just fine the Main Sanctum as for the Inner Sanctum It might be recommened that 2 groups might be needed. I my self havent been there since the revamp so seeing and reading about it are two diffrenet things. For the momment the loot and exp is the real deal and for how long it last who knows Verant might nerf it soon as they have done in the past. So with this in mind I would like to see if it would be possible to scheduel this for Sunday, July 20th 5:00pm EST I currently can not pull up the calender to see if there are any confilcts but if any a correction date will follow. I hope we can get a nice turn out :wink:
It would be nice to get some of these drops while they last.

Here is a nice thread I think you will find interesting on the zone

"Never Give Up"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:12 pm 
Friend of WoV

Hmmm....any monk stuff droppin there?

Post subject: /Bumb
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:58 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

/Bump 8-O

8) Just wanna give the post a little bump still wondering if there are any takers for sunday :!:

"Never Give Up"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:21 pm 
Friend of WoV

If you can use the services of a now 54 (should be 55 by Sunday) Mage, you can count me in. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:51 am 
Sounds like great fun! Barring any unforseen spousal requirements, I plan on attending Sunday afternoon at 5PM EST (daylight std time that is), but where to meet? Easier to meet in PoK if possible. See you then:)
I am now a newly hit 56 cleric

Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:59 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Thank you who attended :!: On saturday was some what of a sucess.(NO wipe out hheheheh) For not knowing what to expect, it went well. Unfortunatly we didnt hit any named mobs so there wasnt any of those nice drops, but to say the least it was FUN. Personally I walked away with 12% to AA exp not bad for a short raid. All and All I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who was very patient with me as I attempt to lead my first raid.Special thanks to Salyon who help with the walk through I have only been there twice and to Quatree for handling the master looting.

:woot:
WOV ROCKS!!!

P.S. Yes I played my role as a Ranjaa and took the first death :roll:

"Never Give Up"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:01 pm 
Friend of WoV

Was fun to hit an old zone turned new!

As in all things ranjaas must die beofre a raid can be officially called a RAID as such we had I believe 4 ranjaa deaths at the same time so it was a very good RRRRAAAAIIIIDDDD :) JK...

Nice job for your first raid laldaas. The only thing we have to remember about Kunark era dungeons is you have to pull FAST...there is no time to wastse or you will be caught up in the middle and perish. Repops are fairly quick about 12 minutes and many many mobs to pull to get through. to the next area.

Later
Sal

Xabthik 40 monk
Slayinsongs 22 bard

Post subject: SIGH
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:11 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

"Never Give Up"