[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Epics Part 1 - Individual fights - 5/2/09

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:53 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

On May 2nd I plan to lead 5-6 raids for people working on their epic 1.5s or 2.0s.

Start time will be 2pm Pacific (5pm EST/4pm CST/???????) and meeting spot will be determined later. The more people that show up to help, the greater the chance of getting them all done.

I will be following this up with an Anguish raid on the 16th so this is in part to get people ready for orbs.

If you have a fight you would like to get done then post below. The order will be determined based on trying to minimize travel time, and if 2 people need the same fight then we will probably start and end with it.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:28 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'll help.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:34 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 0
My final battle is in HoH.

The mob is "Order Elemental" and he spawns in the southwestern most corner of HoH.

He hits for 3k, flurries, and can rampage.

He also casts the spell "Cursed Keeper's Drain", which :

1: Decrease Hitpoints by 1000 per tick
2: Decrease Mana by 1000 per tick

Mana: 0 Casting Time: 0
Recast Time: 600 Fizzle Time: 0
Resist: Magic Resist Adjust: -500
AE Range: 400 Interruptable: Yes
Short Buff Box: No Target Type: PB AE
Spell Type: Detrimental Category: Unknown()
Source: Live 04/06

Classes: None
Duration: 1 ticks

Cast on you: You feel your life drain from your limbs.

Another spell he may or may not cast is "Justice", which:

Justice
Description:

1: Reverse Damage Shield(-10)
3: Decrease HP when cast by 800
4: Hitpoints unknown calc: 122 range: 1 -> 0

The AE cancels out C7 every ten minutes, so you just have an enchanter MGB Clarity 6 seconds after it goes off (The duration)

Then on to the anguish globe for completion.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:03 am 
Officer

going to do my best to be there. may 1st is my youngest daughters birthday, and im not sure what is planed for it yet. ill press harder to get to my final fight for my 2.0 id love a chance to finish it , and to give a hand to help others get theres finished up :grin:

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:36 am 
Elder

I'll help.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:51 pm 
Officer

wore still needs to get to island 4 in sky for his 1.5beyond that he need trial of torture and netherbane swarmfiend to finish

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:27 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1288918
Great idea, Kahmon. I usually cannot log on until after 7:30 PM EST, but I would love to help out if you all are still going at that time. Here is the next step for my epic 2.0 quoted from Allakhazam's "Go to the Muramite Proving Grounds. You'll need to bring a raid force to take down Lightningcaller Vhalek. Once he's dead, loot the Intricate Horn of Galien. A chest can spawn with additional loot. Bring the horn back to Grathnok."

I'll actually be going out of town this weekend, so I will not be able to attend this event. Sorry about that.

"Here comes the BOOM!"

Reclusa Loxoceles
Rogue of the 52nd season

Negra Panthera
Beastlord of the 33rd season

Last edited by Vespidae Firesoul on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:19 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Sorry, I would love to help but got to work.

Windweyen - level 24 Ranger
Musickiller - level 20 Bard
Mordemonk - level 29 Monk
Mordewiz - level 18 Wizard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:38 am 

Beex and friends took down Lightningcaller Vhalek, only thing I need is an orb from anguish to finish 2.0. I have an appointment the evening of the 2nd, but should be able to help during most of the day.

Thanks,

Beex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I am not working on any of those...but please let me know if I can help in any way!!

Cedarella-Wood Elf Druid
Sanmara - High Elf Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:35 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

As it stands, the only request is from Macabre, so meeting place will be Halls of Honor Zone in. Channel will be WoVEpics.

If anyone else wants to be added for after that, be sure to post soon.

Vesp, we can get your fight done some time in the next couple weeks.

Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:43 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Zhen needs Ragefire 2.0 to finish his 2.0. Already have orb, got it back in AR's Anguish days. Going to try to get some more of Dulanic's 2.0 done as well, so far only have Rite of Cleansing.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:02 pm 

IF we have time, and the numbers, and only the one target tomorrow how about hitting anguish a little early and getting an orb or two?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:34 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Tempting idea if we have the numbers and classes for it.

Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:45 pm 
Officer

I should be there, but not sure exactly when.