[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Epics Day - October 19th

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:23 am 

My Sword belongs to the guild, Any thing I can do to help.
Ariston

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:36 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Thanks for the help yesterday Kahmon! Couldn't have done it without you, I really appreciate.

P.S. Kahmon's the greatest, pass it around! :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Thanks Cue.

Line-up is set. We are meeting and starting in Kithikor forest near teh commonlands zone line.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:31 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I'm pretty sure we need to do Loull's RCoD fight before his Kithicor one - kithicor is the final fight.

And unfortunately, strike the NC fight for Pyrekin for now, had to do some work today so won't be prepared :(
We can just move on to DoN fights instead.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:21 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Zhen needs the Girplan Scavenger in MPG, 1 group MPG trial and then Ragefire 2.0. Would also love if someone could get me into Sky to start my paladin's 2.0.

I know its a little last minute, but my shift for today just got canceled last night.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:24 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
Not sure what you mean by "get me into Sky," Zhen - you can take the guild hall portal. If I remember from Dorann's, you just have to talk to an efreeti on island 1.5?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:37 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Inte Akera is on Island 4. I've only ever been to sky once and I think we made it to island 2...I could be wrong tho and that was on Zhen. I have no keys on Dulanic. I read about the keys ages ago when I wanted to try and from what I understood. To get keys for other islands, I couldnt solo it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:53 am 

Ooops, my bad! I must be thinking of another epic step.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:44 pm 
Sky Captain / Officer

Magelo: 0

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:39 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

First and foremost, thanks again Kahmon for putting this together, and grats Loull on your new epic!

I want to apologize to everyone for the wipe - I lost my marbles there, and thought the last pop was at 20% and we needed to burn from there. Kahmon clearly said 10%, so it is entirely my fault. I turned loose the dogs of war, and they burned Volkara too fast. *sigh*
I hope you aren't too mad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:42 pm 

Grats, everyone, on epic drops!

Cue: no big deal. We still won, and everyone got the pieces he needed from that nasty spider and her evil children.

Thanks, Kahmon. It was fun as always :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:27 pm 
Elder

Good raid today.

Congrats to Loull on his epic and to those who got the Volkara drop.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:37 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

The epic raids went fantasticaly. We beat up Loull's last 2 fights to finish his 1.5, and then made Girplan Scavenger look easy with as quickly as we took it out.

Then on to Volkara. The problem there was that everyone was supposed to break off Volkara when eggs spawned at 80, 60, 40, and 20%s and then we would burn thru the 10% batch. At 80, we got half the eggs and then started killing spiders, and more spiders, and more spiders. Eventually I looked up and saw Volkara was at 6%. 6%! We finished her off and then got swarmed to death by the tremendous amount of adds we had created for ourselves.

Despite the slop, it was still a win, so grats to everyone that got the progression piece.

I'd also like to apologize for my disappearance at the end. Just before we engaged Volkara a friend sent a me tell of some rotting loot. I expected us to be done soon enough to pass out loot and go get it, and suffice to say I was a little preoccupied. By the time all was done, I missed out by 2 minutes. I can't blame the wipe entirely though. If I had been more focused and done things smoother, I could have made it.

My next event: Sleepers Tomb on November 17th.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:49 am 
Sky Captain / Officer

WOOT! Gratz to all, and big thanks to Kahmon for running the event.

Dralia, 36th Erudite Enchantress

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:28 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 1331167
Grats all! Sorry we missed it ~ my mom called, and that took all day. :roll:

Don't just stand there and bleed! I forgot to mem succor... RUN!!
"It ain't easy having pals." Charley Bowdre, Young Guns