[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Epics Day - October 19th

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Epics Day - October 19th
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:16 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

On October 19th I plan to lead 5-6 raids for people working on their epic 1.5s or 2.0s.

Start time will be Noon Pacific (3pm EST/2pm CST/???????) and meeting spot is Kithikor forest, near Commonlands Zone. The more people that show up to help, the greater the chance of getting them all done.

If you have a fight you would like to get done then post below. The order will be determined based on trying to minimize travel time, and if 2 people need the same fight then we will probably start and end with it.

done
done
3. Kithikor Forest for Loull
4. RCoD for Loull
5. Nobles for Cue
6. Some DoN raids.

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician

Last edited by Kahmon on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:37 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'll be there to help. :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:01 am 
Elder

Magelo: 0
I'll help also.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:56 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1405336
I was just bout to post needing help with my last four fights for 1.5 needing to do the fight in harbinger's spire for starters.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:00 pm 
Wayfarer Herald

Kahmon i will try muy hardest to be there. and will get with you later on as to whether u think Rhenn wiz or Darcasterr mage will be more effectivei.e. useful

Nytjade if needed [ actually belongs to Nytrix ](inactive account)( Darhen (56 enight 55 Warrior
Darkrezz 5362 Cleric
Doc rhenn 74 Cleric
Rhenyt 24 monk
Rhenn66 Wizard
Fendelyn 51-warrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:31 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Loull, the Harbingers fight can be done with less than a group. Let's get that done soon so that when raid day comes we are doing at least 1 of the tougher fights for you.

Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:53 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

I'm still open for sign-ups, but if nobody else puts in a request, I will add something more generically useful. I'm thinking Shyra, but open to other ideas as well.

Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:32 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I have a couple fights that could use help on. First is the Dracoliche fight in Dragon Necropolis, for Muhzikin's Bard 1.5. Although honestly, I think this could be done with just my group + Kahmon... just need someone to aggro 14 minions and run them around without leashing for a bit, while I kill the liches. Each lich that dies will cause 2 minions to poof, so it becomes easier over time.

The second would be the Mage Elemental Essence of Air fight in Noble's Causeway.

But if any mains need assistance, please put them ahead of this request. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:45 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Dagnabit.... now that I think about it though, I really would love to get some help to do Volkara's bite... that's the last step I need to finish both tier 3 & tier 4 for Cue, Med and Ripp...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:03 am 
Officer

I'd vote for that, Cue. Volkara and Guardians of the Sand are the only two things I need to finish DoN progression.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:48 am 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

will be there

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:02 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Tentative schedule posted. The first 2 I will be available to try on Saturday from about 2:30pm to 4pm PACIFIC time. Hopefully we can knock them out then and only have the tougher fights on Sunday, and do some DoN raids before people get tired.

Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:34 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

Magelo: 1405336
Kahmon i will not be able to do the saturday fight i will be at soccer game for my son. thanks for the help but guess will try for it another day.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:22 am 
Wayfarer Emeritus

No worries Loull. Either we can do it after the heroes raid or it will be the start of Sunday's events.

Vendding - 94 Magician

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:43 am 
Officer

i could use a hand with captain varns in dulak, and olidan in plane of storms for my pre quest if there is time. i have a few things to do saturday but will do my best to be back in time to help

Lord of the Plane of Fear, Cazic-Thule cannot be confused for anything but a god of evil