Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:25 pm 
Heyo Wayfarerers, Im not sure if you have seen me at all. But im a friend of Kelno's and was wondering if maybe your guild wanted to raid plane of fear sometime. The reason im asking is because my current guild does not have the manpower to do this, I know Wayfareres do, ill be looking to loot the iksar child's tear for my shaman epic, for bringing me on this raid if you decide to accept i hereby remove my rights to loot anything else that may drop. All i want is the tear =)

From the beginning of the game i have never had a char that has had their epic let alone a char that i actually stuck with, this character is different i would love to make my mark on the world by becoming a frog with a spear of fate. It would mean so much to me if your guild could consider my request, it would be fun for you guys too.

p.s. Go kelno and katia

Xylil Spiritscale, Officer of Reformed makers of myth
Mystic of Marr :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:05 pm 
Wayfarer Emeritus

Several of us need epic drops from fear as well & raids are certainly in the plans for the future but none are set at the moment. The childs tear you need is from a mob the spawns when any of the 3 named Golems are killed. Each of the golems is on a 3 day spawn cycle so knowing when they are due would help a lot. Our raid schedule is publicly posted so be sure to keep checking out calendar. Perhaps you would like to schedule a fear raid for your guild and invite us along. You might be surprised by how many show up to help. I'd be there :grin:

Vektor - 95 Ranger, Scout Extraordinaire
Kahzbot - 97 Enchanter, Master Spell Researcher & Tinkerer
Kroger - 98 Rogue, Poison Maker, Tome Researcher, and Illusion Collector
Shazbon - 96 Shaman, Master Alchemist
Vendding - 94 Magician