[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - Crystallos Redo

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Crystallos Redo
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:29 pm 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
If you missed Crystallos and you can commit to doing it during the week of May 16th, please send Finrol an ingame email. Only if we get enough we will schedule it. The Broodmother kill would be either Wednesday or Thursday.

Post subject: Re: Crystallos Redo
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:59 am 
Friend of WoV

Magelo: 0
Are we doing this again just for the fun of it for those that missed the event before?

Nemesis of Quillmane and self-proclaimed master of Kedge Keep
Lease holder for the rooftops of Gyrospires Beza and Zeka

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:13 am 

Heroes did only one complete run through Crystallos, from beginning to end, so I think this is mostly for those who missed the Sleeper kill but also because it's a fun zone and it will be enjoyable to experience it again.

The events are set up similar to MMM in that they all must be done in a certain number of days to unlock the final fights.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:45 am 
Officer

id love to be able to make it but the reality is with work being what it is(thats the 2nd week of bluegrass and BBQ festival) i cant make a committment for that week at all

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:55 am 
Friend of WoV

While I think it'd be fun I doubt I could make it, at least not to all of the events. Wife aggro only allows 2-3 raids a week at most. I'm guessing these would be on the Heroes off days for that week, and Tuesday nights I'm unavailable, which would only leave Thursday and Saturday as days I could make it. Also I don't know what the key situation is on the whole, but I'm not raid keyed so I'd have to 85% in.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:35 am 

I don't know what the schedule for that week would be. I understand that several people may have circumstances that won't permit their attending.

If you're even considering it, though, be sure to send Finrol an in-game email indicating your interest. Without enough response, Heroes won't schedule it.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:33 am 
Friend of WoV

Ah, for some reason I thought this would be on top of the regular heroes raids. I'll definitely drop him a line then. I should be able to come to at least a couple.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:04 pm 

To clarify: This would be a normal Heroes raid week, Sun Mon Wed with maybe Thur / Fri depending on what happens on Wed.

If you are at all interested, PLEASE send Finrol an email stating when you'd be able to attend, so we have an idea of who wants this.
Without enough participation, as Alley has stated, it won't happen.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:23 am 

Doesn't look like there's been much interest from those who were unable to be there the last time.
If the interest does not pick up TODAY, Sunday May 9, 2010 ... it will likely not happen.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:27 am 

To add to what Tan said, Finrol stated in Teamspeak the other night (Wednesday, I think) that at that point he had received zero emails from those who weren't able to attend the first time. He added that he had several emails from previous attendees offering to help, and he was gratified by how many people had volunteered their time to go back and do it again.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:58 pm 
Officer

i really wish i could send a email and let him know id like to do it but the truth of the matter is i doubt id be able to be there for the kill to begin with let alone trying to help set up for the kill

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:31 pm 

CRYSTALLOS ATTEMPT #2

This Sunday, May 16th, Heroes and Wayfarers will attempt another complete pass at this end zone.

We will begin with the Air wing. We MUST win both events in the Air wing in order to continue beyond Sunday.
If we are unable to complete the Air dragon fight, we will not continue in Crystallos.

PLEASE make plans to attend if you are a regular raider, we need all hands to get Air2 down.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:23 pm 
Wayfarer of Veeshan

I have the group key for crystallos but I hope to piggy in so will be there.