[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wayfarers of Veeshan • View topic - The Hole

Wayfarers of Veeshan

An Everquest Guild on Luclin
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Hole
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:18 am 

Hiya WOV I am trying to get some peeps together for the hole to get my epic piece there off the keeper of the tombs. I heard you guys took him out this last thursday night. So I am looking at this thursday to try for him being he is a 7 day pop. I would be glad to have the help of WOV since you have just done this mob and know the way it should be done. Meeting at paineel stone in POK at 7:30pm EST Thursday night. Also POV is trying to get one up for the hole Monday night to help Hardolmmar with a quest piece he needs, I thought this would help POV in learning the zone and Help hardo out at the same time so any WOVers that would like to help us out there would be great also. Time for it is 7:30pm Monday night the 25th at POK Paineel stone. Thanks again for any help you can supply :-)

Patrons of Valor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:00 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Magelo: 500172
I'll post them both on calendar, Libertee, but Monday night we have a big raid to Sebilis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:50 am 
Friend of WoV

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to hit after the keeper of the tombs. On Thursday night.

This is probably the most difficult mob for me with regards to my epic simply because it's difficult to gather a sufficent force willing to take the time to get to him. The way I understand it, Kirn got dropped the night you guys went for McKorr and I was hoping for a repeat performance.

Once Kirn is out of the way, I'm almost positive I will be able to handle the rest of my quest, the two fights in City of Mist with little to no difficulty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:41 am 
Friend of WoV

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:49 am 
Friend of WoV

Hmm, is the patch going to reset the spawn on the mob PoV needs?

Post subject: POV raid to hole
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:33 am 

Patrons of Valor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 6:47 am 
Friend of WoV

Post subject: the Hole visit
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:46 pm 

Went to the hole Tuesday night with a group of eight., We made it all the way in to almost the keepers pop point when all died. There is new mobs in the zone now. our second try in to rez corpses had 12 peeps all got wipe by moving to fast and pulling to many mobs. got about a third way in when that one happen. Had to use a necro for corpse summons. No one that was in the Hole was going for the keeper so he should still be up. Thursday is still on and I hope he is still up. Hope you can make it will need all the help we can get.
Thanks again
PS the new mobs I believe have made the zone harder to do but durable
most were yellow and some red to me at LVL 52

Patrons of Valor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:45 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:30 pm 
Friend of WoV

<option>78 past 1750 :)
<option>272 from 2100
<option>Jewelry:300+Trophy
<option>Tailoring:259+Geerlok
<option>Pottery:256+Geerlok
<option>Smithing:256+15%
<option>Fletching:254+Geerlok
<option>Baking:252+Geerlok
<option>Brewing:251+Geerlok
<option>Research:202+Geerlok
<option>Alcohol Tolerance:200
<option>Fishing:182
</select>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:58 am 
Friend of WoV

I paratrooper'ed in month or 2 ago to kill Yael, but was before this latest patch. If there are more roamers in the rest of the place now this might be an even better idea. Someone could take a Brell rogue and look around possibly. The guy we went with had a Brell rogue logged down there to scout spawns with so we didn't fight down and find out what we were looking for wasn't up and also told us when roamers were in position for the drop.

Notnilc

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 7:19 am 

Just wanted to thanks Caimbeul and Vasilia for coming to the raid in the Hole. I try to take my rogue down there to scout things out but the new mobs can see though his hide and sneak. So he he didnt last long. We had 12 peeps show up and went in from the front of the zone. With our puller doing a great job and taking our time we made it all the way to the tower were the keeper of the tombs is. DOH he is no longer at that tower. They have moved him. By this time I had the ranger check track and he showed up south of the tower and far off which make he back the way we came in. It was getting late so I called the raid off. Next time I will use my head and have someone track him all the way though to him. Again Thanks for the help hope to do it again soon.

Patrons of Valor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:42 am 
Former Guild Leader / Elder

Sorry I wasn't there Libertee, would like to go next time if you'll post it.

70 Bard, at your service
Elder, Wayfarer of Veeshan

Also, , , Irodanise (52 Pal), Irodanes (31 Rog), Iroardanis (19 BL), Sinadori (25 SK), Dreminal (32 Dru)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:57 am 
Friend of WoV

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:22 am 
Friend of WoV